QUT career educators are offering career workshops for high school students and their parents/carers, as well as adults who have left school, to help with topics including support with decision-making and preparation for transitions, where university can lead you, skills required in the future world of work, and academic, financial and wellbeing support at university
Come along to a workshop if you are:
- seeking to future proof your career
- looking to make your next career move
- thinking about switching courses
- still at school and considering going to university
- the parent or carer of someone thinking about university.
Workshops are offered in April, May and June and are free to attend.