Step 1: Receive your offer
If you're successful, we'll send you:
- an offer letter
- an acceptance of offer form
- instructions on how to pay your tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
Step 2: Accept your offer
To accept your offer, you must:
- check that all your information is correct
- complete your acceptance of offer form
- pay any tuition fees and your health cover
- upload your acceptance form and payment receipt to the QUT Global Portal.
If you submitted a hard copy of the application form, email your acceptance form and payment receipt to the Study Abroad and Exchange Office.
Make sure you read and understand the international student fee and refund policy.
Step 3: Confirm your enrolment and apply for your visa
When we receive your acceptance form, we'll send you an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE). Check that all the information on the eCoE is correct. You will need your eCoE to apply for your visa.
It can take up to 8 weeks to be granted your student visa. Make sure you apply with enough time to process your visa application.
Study Abroad and Exchange Office
Level 1, A Block,
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
Monday - Friday, 9-5pm
- Postal address:
QUT - Study Abroad & Exchange Office
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001