When applying, you will need to include certified copies of:
- award certificates
- academic transcripts
- formal identity papers, like your passport, national identity card and student visa where applicable.
If you have a current passport, please submit a copy or let us know the approximate date by which you expect your passport to be available.
If you are currently in Australia, you must include a copy of your current CoE and any future CoEs, where relevant.
Your application must include information on prior study as well as any study you are currently undertaking.
My documents are not in English
If your documents are not in English, you will need to supply a certified English translation.
Documents can be certified by:
- an official QUT representative
- a public notary
- an authorised officer from the institution that issued the documents only where the institution sends your documentation directly to QUT.
English proficiency test results
Include a copy of your English text result:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English : Proficiency (CPE)
Applicants completing the PTE can assign their PTE score to QUT for online verification. The test taker must login to their PTE account, send scores, select institution (QUT) and confirm order. Once assigned to QUT, we will be able to view your scores online within 48 hours.
Ask us a question about studying at QUT.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.