Our course pages include information on our indicative tuition fees. Fees are subject to annual reviews and may vary depending on the number of credit points you enrol in.
A standard semester (or study period) load is normally 48 credit points, where normally a unit (or subject) is 12 credit points. A full-time student is normally enrolled in 4 units (or subjects) in a semester totaling 48 credit points.
Check your course page to estimate what your fees will be.
Your offer letter will include:
- the indicative tuition fees for a standard full-time study period
- an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) quote.
International tuition fees normally increase each year. Please read the international student fee and refund policy (PDF file, 132.5 KB) before you accept your offer.
You must have access to sufficient funds to cover the full cost of your stay in Australia for the duration of your studies. Full cost includes tuition fees, study costs and living expenses. We can help you to estimate your full study cost and the cost of living in Brisbane.
You must organise and pay for your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) before you come to Australia.
Fees for English language pathway programs
If you are accepting a place in an English language program that is part of a pathway package, you will need to submit your acceptance payment. This includes:
- the English language program tuition fees
- an English language program registration fee of $175 (payable once only and covering all language program course applications)
- a deposit of $3,000 on your degree program
- an airport reception fee of $110 (optional, non-refundable)
- a homestay placement fee of $250 (optional, non-refundable).
Some courses have extra costs for things like field trips, equipment or practical training. See your course details for any additional costs.
You may be eligible for a scholarship to help you with your course fees and living costs.
Ask us a question about studying at QUT.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.