Change to view Australian and NZ students' course information. You are viewing international students' course information.
- Develop practical skills in motion graphics, 3D graphics, drawing and real-time modelling for virtual environments.
- Gain experience and contacts in your industry throughprofessional industry placements and projects.
- Choose independent study options where you can design and implement creative work.
|QTAC course code||421012|
|QUT course code||KK34|
|Course duration||3 years full-time|
2014 & 2015
Note: July commencement subject to approval of the requisite credit for prior learning/advanced standing.
Other courses you may be interested in
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Honours)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours)
- Doctor of Creative Industries (Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Hosted by Creative Industries Faculty)
- Graduate Certificate in Creative Industries
- Master of Arts (Research)
- Master of Creative Industries
- Master of Creative Industries (Interdisciplinary)
- Master of Fine Arts (Research)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts (Creative and Professional Writing)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts (Drama)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts (Interactive and Visual Design)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts)
Why choose this course?
You will focus on developing the capacity to create animated works using 3D computer graphics, drawing and motion graphics. These skills will be underpinned by a solid foundation of animation history and practices allowing you to settle into the medium of animation.
The final year of our undergraduate program consolidates your prior learning through the production of a major creative work. You are free to explore any aspect or medium of animation as you work toward a creative showcase of your professional skills and knowledge. Through a study of contemporary issues in animation you will develop insight into the current animation industry and explore pathways for future vocational opportunity, research or other etrepreneurial aspirations.
Minimum academic requirements
Still not sure if you meet the entry requirements? Contact us.
Don't meet the academic requirements? We can help!
Did you complete secondary school in Australia?
Guide to entry cut-offs
Minimum English language requirements
Students must meet the English proficiency requirements.
|IELTS (International English Language Testing System)|
Haven't completed an IELTS test?
Don't have the English language score you need? We can help!
We offer courses to improve your English and help you gain entry to this course.
When you apply for this course, we'll recommend which English course you should enrol in.
Haven't completed an English language test? We can help!
You can complete an IELTS test at our Kelvin Grove campus.
Your actual fees may vary depending on which units you choose. All fees are based on current fixed fee prices. We review fees annually.
2015: $12,700 per Study Period (48 credit points) (subject to annual review)
Scholarships and financial support
You can apply for scholarships to help you with study and living costs.
These scholarships are available for this course:
How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
You're ready to apply if you have:
- Found all the courses you want to apply for. You can apply for up to 3
- Checked important dates
- Checked you meet the entry requirements
- Checked costs and scholarships
- Checked if you're eligible for credit for prior learning
- Gathered supporting documents
All done? Then you're ready to apply.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.