- Applications close
- 28 February 2022
What you'll receive
A $5,000 stipend to support your transition to university to be used towards relocation, accommodation or education expenses.
- commencing a Bachelor of Fine Arts - Acting or Drama
- from a regional, rural or remote location
- require support to undertake further study.
How to apply
Please submit the following documents:
- your CV (including portfolio work if available)
- brief proposal (1-2 pages) outlining your achievements and reason for undertaking study in Acting or Drama
- include an applicable statement of equity disadvantage or hardship in further study. QUT Equity applications can be utilised if available.
What happens next?
A selection panel will assess all applications and you will be notified of the outcome. Where required, the panel may interview shortlisted applicants.
Scholarship recipients must adhere to the terms and conditions as outlined.
About the scholarship
The Dalwood-Wylie Foundation is passionate about increasing access for regional, rural and remote students to commence university studies in acting or drama in a supportive and inclusive environment.