What you'll receive
- a bursary bonus of up to $2,000, paid on top of the standard international exchange bursary, which you can use to cover any expenses on your exchange.
There are six bursaries offered each semester.
- be applying to study overseas on exchange
- have at least half of the units completed during your exchange credited back to your QUT business degree. Contact the QUT Business School Exchange Team if you need further information about matching your study units.
- be approved to study at a QUT Business School partner institution in:
- Netherlands (double master program at Maastricht University only)
How to apply
To be considered for this bursary, apply for the student exchange program.
You'll also need to email the QUT Business School Exchange Team and let them know that you're intending to apply. Email them by:
- 1 November 2019 for exchange in Semester 2, 2020
- 1 June 2020 for exchange in Semester 1, 2021.
What happens next?
We'll evaluate all applications and notify you if your application is successful.
You must be accepted into an exchange program at a partner institution in an eligible country to receive this bursary.
We may not offer bursaries to students who have been awarded another student exchange bursary (e.g. a government scholarship). The final decision will be made by the QUT Business Exchange team.
About the scholarship
The QUT Business School is committed to providing you with an international study experience.
Our student exchange program gives you the opportunity to visit our partner institutions around the world, study for one or two semesters, and earn credit towards your QUT degree.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about different cultures, make life-long friendships, and establish an international network to enhance your career prospects.