What you'll receive
If you're a domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen), you'll receive:
- a scholarship of $8,000 for one year, paid in two instalments over two semesters.
If you're an international student, you'll receive:
- a scholarship of $10,000 for one year, paid in two instalments over two semesters.
- have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy)
- be enrolled to study full-time.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship.
Want to research in another area?
If you've applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in another school, you may be eligible for our:
How to apply
This scholarship is offered annually, with a closing date of 31 January each year.
Step 1: Apply to study
You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy) before you can apply for a scholarship.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form (PDF file, 175.8 KB).
- Submit your completed application form using the contact details on the form. We might request that you meet additional eligibility criteria.
What happens next?
If you're successful, the School of Accountancy Honours Coordinator will contact you to let you know.
- maintain satisfactory progress in your course
- maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 or above
- maintain at least 30 hours each week to your research
- apply for approval to undertake any paid employment while studying.
If you withdraw from your course or any units after the census date, you will need to repay the scholarship and cover the tuition fees.