What you'll receive
The scholarship payments will assist recipients with financial costs of attending their chosen course. Students may be eligible for:
- up to $18,000 depending on length of course
- a further $500 to support an Internship
- be and Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa;
- have commenced the first year of their eligible course in semester 1 of 2020 and be continuing in semester 2 of 2020; or
- be about to commence the first year of their eligible course of study in semester 2 2020.
- have a permanent home address in a regional or remote area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS).
For all other criteria please visit the RRES page.
How to apply
Visit the QTAC website for full scholarship details.