- Applications close
- 31 January 2020
What you'll receive
- full research tuition fees scholarship for 3 years with possible extension to 3.5 years
- stipend valued at a minimum of AUD 30,000 pa for 3 years with possible extension to 3.5 years
- contribution to removal costs to Australia
- health insurance.
- be a new commencing PhD student
- be able to commence studies in 2020
- be a citizen of one of the following countries:
Preference will be given to applications that demonstrate clear alignment with QUT’s research priorities. As part of your application process, you should discuss your proposed research topic with a potential supervisor to ensure alignment of your research topic with one of our research priorities.
How to apply
What happens next?
Applications will be assessed through a competitive process after the closing date. You will be advised of the outcome soon after the closing date.