What you'll receive
Successful applicants will receive a living scholarship stipend of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) as well as a QUT tuition fee sponsorship for 18 months.
This amount is tax free for full-time students.
The scholarship is open to both domestic and international applicants who are not already enrolled in the Master of Philosophy (MPhil).
To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for a Master of Philosophy degree.
You must also:
- be able to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study preferably in February 2021, but before the end of July 2021
- develop a research proposal that responds to and aligns with one or more research priorities in the Faculty of Creative Industries, Education and Social Justice
- demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
The successful applicant must be able to enrol as a full-time, internal student.
How to apply
Please note that from 17 August 2020, QUT will be using a two step application process:
- You must submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) by Friday 20 September 2020.
- If successful, you will then be invited to submit a full application by Friday 30 October 2020.
To apply for this scholarship, you should complete the eligibility requirements listed above and include them in your application for the QUT annual scholarship round. You should indicate on the scholarship application form that you wish to be considered for the scholarship for MPhil students in the Faculty of Creative Industries, Education and Social Justice.
What happens next?
Scholarship recruitment is aligned to QUT’s annual scholarship round which closes on 30 October 2020.
For more information about the scholarship or application process, contact the research degree liaison officers at email@example.com