What you'll receive
You'll be awarded a $250 Visa gift card.
- be enrolled a Diploma, Foundation or English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program in the current teaching period
- consistently demonstrate one or more of the contribution types throughout the teaching period:
- excellent participation in class room activities
- excellent participation in QUTIC organised social, cultural and/or sporting activities,
- demonstration of a supporting and caring attitude towards classmates
- demonstration of leadership and teamwork within the QUTIC community
- have an exemplary class attendance and positive behaviour record
- demonstrate a positive attitude towards all academic and non-academic tasks and activities
- be nominated by a QUTIC staff member.
How to apply
There is no application for this award. Eligible students will be nominated by an International College staff member.
What happens next?
All nominated students will be assessed by a QUTIC selection panel according to the eligibility criteria. Awards will be presented by the Director at the QUTIC End Of Course Ceremony.