What you'll receive
- a scholarship to cover 25% of the tuition fees for the first semester of your Diploma program at QUT International College
- an invitation to a Pathway Scholarship ceremony, certificate of recognition, and access to extra-curricular professional development activities.
This scholarship is available to prospective students who have studied Australian curriculum, either in Australia or overseas, and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 74, or higher.
- meet all of the course entry requirements and have received a QUT offer letter for one of the following courses:
- start your Diploma course in 2020 or 2021.
How to apply
There is no separate application for this scholarship. If eligible, you will automatically receive the scholarship letter with your QUT offer letter.
What happens next?
QUT will assess your application and notify you via email of your application outcome.
- Scholarships are available to onshore and offshore students who have studied Australian curriculum, either in Australia or overseas, and received the required Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
- Scholarships are available to new students only.
- Scholarships are not available to repeating students.
- Students who have not met the English language requirements to enter the Diploma course are ineligible for the scholarship.
- Students will be expected to contribute to some marketing activities, such as written testimonials and/or blogs as a condition of their scholarship.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by QUT International College. It is available to international students who have demonstrated academic achievement in their previous studies.