What you'll receive
- a scholarship of $37,596 per year for 3 years (a base stipend of $27,596 and a top-up of $10,000)
- up to a maximum of $5,000 per year for project costs (to be agreed between CSIRO and QUT on a case by case basis).
International students will also receive a fee sponsorship.
You'll also get the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge project in digital agriculture: Turning predictions into decisions: innovation to facilitate spatio-temporal decision-making in the agricultural sciences.
- meet QUT’s PhD admission criteria(PDF file, 92.7 KB)
- have the skills and experience required for the topic you are applying for.
How to apply
Submit your application to the supervisor of the project you are interested in.
Your application must include:
- a cover letter
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- full academic transcript
- a summary (up to 2 pages) of your scientific career, including:
- a summary of your final project from your most recent degree
- a paragraph on your research interests
- contact details of 3 referees (email, address and phone numbers).
- If your application is successful at this stage, you will be asked to complete an application form.
What happens next?
This scholarship will stay open until a suitable candidate is found.
If your application is not successful, we'll notify you by email.
For more information about the application process, contact the project supervisor.