- Applications close
- 3 May 2019
What you'll receive
- $5,000 to assist with funding at international dance opportunity.
There are a total of three scholarships available.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance Performance)
- have completed a minimum of 96 credit points with a passing GPA of 4.0 (or higher)
- be enrolled full-time
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship you'll need complete and submit an application consisting of a:
- completed application form (DOCX file, 29.9 KB)
- brief proposal (1-2 pages) outlining how you would use the scholarship to undertake an international dance experience to enhance your practice or enable transition into professional practice
- copy of your academic transcript
- statement of any equity disadvantage or hardship in further study (QUT Equity applicants can be utilised where applicable).
Email your application and supporting documents to the Creative Industries scholarships team.
To keep this scholarship you must:
- remain enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance Performance)
- maintain a minimum GPA of 4.0 (or higher).