- Applications close
- 31 October 2019
What you'll receive
- a full scholarship covering your tuition fees, valued at more than AUD$70,000.
- apply for and receive an offer to study the Executive Master of Business Administration (GS50)
- start studying in 2020
- identify as a leader, and be willing to contribute to the QUT Graduate School of Business and the Fostering Executive Women program as an active member and ambassador.
How to apply
Step 1: Apply to study
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must apply for and receive an offer to study the Executive Master of Business Administration (GS50).
Check the course requirements when you apply.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
Email your application to email@example.com by the due date. Your application should include:
- a letter summarising why you are applying, and showing evidence of your suitability for the scholarship
- a brief summary of your background, including your:
- academic background
- work experience
- business and community achievements
- demonstrated support for women in business and leadership roles.
- a statement about how the EMBA will contribute to your academic, business and personal leadership development
- a copy of your transcript of academic results
- a copy of your CV.
Your application (excluding your transcript of academic results and CV) should not be longer than five pages.
What happens next?
We will assess and shortlist applications based on:
- academic record
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- demonstrated contribution to business, the public sector and/or the community
- commitment to continuous improvement
- career and/or business development achievements.
If your application is shortlisted you'll need to attend an interview.
We'll contact everyone who applies to let you know whether your application was successful.
About the scholarship
QUT's Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship is part of the QUT Business School's commitment to support the development of aspiring female leaders whose demonstrated academic, personal and business acumen would be enhanced by postgraduate study.
The scholarship is supported by the UN Women National Committee Australia to encourage diversity, and promote gender equality and women in leadership roles.