- Applications close
- 25 September 2020
What you'll receive
- a full scholarship covering your tuition fees, valued at more than AUD$70,000.
- meet the entry requirements for GS50 Executive Master of Business Administration or GS89 Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- commence studying in 2021
- identify as a leader, and be willing to contribute to the QUT Graduate School of Business and the Fostering Executive Women program as an active member and ambassador.
How to apply
Email your application to email@example.com by the due date. Your application should include:
- a letter summarising why you are applying, and showing evidence of your suitability for the scholarship
- a copy of your transcript of academic results
- a copy of your CV
- a brief summary of your background (500 - 700 words), including your:
- academic background
- work experience
- business and community achievements
- demonstrated support for women in business and leadership roles
- answers to the four following questions, each answer should be 300 - 500 words:
- A key attribute of the QUT EMBA experience is the cohort, the interaction you have with the other students enrolled online in the program. How do you feel you will positively contribute to your cohort if selected into the program?
- What specifically do you feel the QUT EMBA program will offer you in terms of your career aspirations?
- The QUT EMBA is a significant undertaking. How do you plan to manage the demands of your study, the expectations of your employer and your personal relationships?
- The next decade is likely to be a period of continued disruption and change. What do you think are the key attributes required of a leader in your context over the next decade?
What happens next?
We will assess and shortlist applications based on:
- academic record
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- demonstrated contribution to business, the public sector and/or the community
- commitment to continuous improvement
- career and/or business development achievements.
If your application is shortlisted you'll need to attend an interview.
We'll contact everyone who applies to let you know whether your application was successful.
About the scholarship
QUT's Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship is part of the QUT's commitment to support the development of aspiring female leaders whose demonstrated academic, personal and business acumen would be enhanced by postgraduate study.
The scholarship is supported by the UN Women Australia to encourage diversity, and promote gender equality and women in leadership roles.