- Applications open
- 4 October 2021
- Applications close
- 7 November 2021
What you'll receive
- a one-year scholarship of $4,000, paid as $2,000 per semester, in March and August.
We are offering four scholarships for students commencing in 2022.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Indigenous Australian or Torres Strait Islander and provide Confirmation of Aboriginality to the Oodgeroo Unit at QUT
- be graduating from Year 12 in 2021
- have completed high school in Australia and be an Australian citizen
- show evidence of academic ability in high school or TAFE results
- be starting university for the first time in Semester 1, 2022
- demonstrate a commitment to a career in business
- show leadership qualities.
You must also have applied for through QTAC for a part-time or full-time place in a Bachelor of Business single or double degree, including if you're seeking admission through the Centralised Assessment Selection Program (CASP).
How to apply
This scholarship has two application rounds.
Round 1: For applicants seeking admission through QTAC only.
- open and close dates are shown above
- applicants will be notified by 20 November 2021 if they have been successful. An interview is not generally required.
Round 2: For applicants seeking admission through QTAC and QUT's Central Assessment Selection Program.
- opens on 15 November, 2021
- closes in line with QUT offers into business programs and CASP timelines.
To apply for the Getting Started Scholarship, you need to complete an application form.
Round 1: Send your completed application to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator by the due date. We won't accept late applications.
Read the terms and conditions for this scholarship.