- Applications close
- 30 November 2018
What you'll receive
One scholarship will be awarded each semester to one SEGi College student for their commencing semester. We will award one scholarship for a SEGi College student commencing Semester 1 and one scholarship for a SEGi College student commencing Semester 2. If your application is successful you'll receive a fee subsidy of $5,000 for your commencing semester.
You will be considered for the scholarship if you:
- have successfully completed the 3 year Diploma of Law at SEGi College – Sarawak, Malaysia
- apply for and are offered a place into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) course. If you are applying for a double degree with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours), you may also be eligible for this scholarship.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if:
- you have not successfully completed the Diploma of Law at SEGi – Sarawak, Malaysia
- if you are sponsored by an Australian or overseas organisation, or already receiving a scholarship provided by QUT or another organisation.
How to apply
Complete the application form and attach a one page outline addressing the following criteria:
- academic performance and achievement to date
- why and how the scholarship will help achieve your education and career goals
- how you intend to contribute to the field of law
- any other considerations that you think would make you a worthy recipient of the scholarship.
This scholarship is offered in two rounds. To apply for entry in Semester 1 2018, return your application by 30 November 2017.
To apply for entry in Semester 2 2018, return your application by 30 April 2018.
What happens next?
A team within the Faculty of Law will assess your application. The scholarship will be awarded based on:
- academic merit
- evaluation of how the scholarship will benefit the recipient in achieving their education and career goals based on the one page outline.
Once a decision has been made, an email will be sent out to all applicants advising of the outcome.