- Applications close
- 29 April 2019
What you'll receive
One scholarship will be awarded each semester to one INTI International University, Malaysia student for their commencing semester. We will award one scholarship for an INTI student commencing Semester 1 and one scholarship for an INTI student commencing Semester 2. If your application is successful you'll receive a fee subsidy of $5,000 for your commencing semester.
You will be considered for the scholarship if you:
- have successfully completed the 2 year UK Degree Transfer Programme – Law at INTI International University (Nilai Campus), Malaysia
- apply for and are offered a place into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) course.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if:
- you have not successfully completed the 2 year UK Degree Transfer Programme – Law at INTI International University (Nilai Campus), Malaysia
- if you are sponsored by an Australian or overseas organisation, or already receiving a scholarship provided by QUT or another organisation.
How to apply
Complete the application form and attach a one-page outline addressing the following criteria:
- academic performance and achievement to date
- why and how the scholarship will help achieve your education and career goals
- how you intend to contribute to the field of law
- any other consideration that you think would make you a worthy recipient of the scholarship.
This scholarship is offered in two rounds.
To apply for entry in Semester 2 2019, return your application by 29 April 2018.
What happens next?
A team within the Faculty of Law will assess your application. The scholarship will be awarded based on:
- academic merit
- evaluation of the one page outline.
Once a decision has been made, an email will be sent out to all applicants advising of the outcome.