What you'll receive
- a bursary bonus of $3,000, paid on top of the standard international exchange bursary, which you can use to cover any expenses on your exchange.
The maximum amount you can receive from the international exchange bursary and bursary bonus combined is $5,000. The amount for the standard international exchange bursary varies from year to year. In previous years it has ranged between $1,500 and $2,000.
Up to five bursaries are available at each partner institution.
- be applying to study overseas on exchange
- be approved to study at one of these partner institutions in 2019:
- Renmin University of China
- Tsinghua University, China
- have at least half of the units completed during your exchange credited back towards your law degree at QUT.
How to apply
To be considered for this bursary, apply for the student exchange program through the QUT Exchange Office. You don't need to apply separately to the QUT Faculty of Law for the bursary.
What happens next?
We’ll assess your application and notify you if you're successful.
We may not offer bursaries to students who have been awarded another student exchange bursary (e.g. a government scholarship). The final decision will be made by our Exchange Office and the Faculty of Law.
About the scholarship
The Faculty of Law is committed to providing you with an international study experience.
Our student exchange program gives you the opportunity to visit our partner institutions around the world, study for one or two semesters, and earn credit towards your QUT degree.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn about different cultures, make lifelong friendships and establish an international network to enhance your career prospects.