- Applications open
- 16 January 2019
- Applications close
- 3 March 2019
What you'll receive
- a scholarship valued up to $20,000. The scholarship will be paid as a stipend of $5,000 per semester following confirmation of enrolment after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for two years, commencing Semester 1, 2019.
Other benefits may include:
- Further personal development opportunities including work integrated learning (WIL) and opportunity for paid internships.
You must be commencing full time study in the first year of the Master of Data Analytics in Semester 1, 2019.
- have completed a recognised bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum grade point average of 5.0 (on QUT’s 7 point scale)
- identify as female.
To apply for this scholarship, you must be either:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- an Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder.
How to apply
Complete and submit the online application form (student log-in required) including all required attachments by the close date, 11.59pm Sunday, 3 March 2019.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries relating to the scholarship.
What happens next?
Our selection panel will allocate the ERM Power Postgraduate Scholarship based on information provided in the applications an interview may be required.
If your application is successful, we will notify you via telephone and in writing via email.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will notify you via email.
About the scholarship
ERM Power is an Australian energy company operating electricity sales, generation and energy solution businesses. The company has grown to become the second largest electricity provider to commercial businesses and industries in Australia by load. A growing range of energy solutions, products and services are being delivered, including lighting and energy efficient software and data analytics, to the Company’s existing and new customer base. The Company operates 662 megawatts of low emission, gas-fired peaking power stations in Western Australia and Queensland.
QUT’s Science and Engineering Faculty is pleased to partner with ERM Power to establish ERM Power Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate QUT students to support female students to use their education to become technology leaders.