What you'll receive
- a refund of up to 25 weeks English for Academic Purposes (EAP) tuition fees, returned against your tuition fees when you study an eligible QUT Business School degree of at least three semesters.
To be eligible you must:
- be a citizen of Latin America or an ASEAN member state (Brunei,Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
- complete at least one period of EAP at the QUT International College and a minimum three semesters in either:
- start your first EAP program between:
- Latin American citizens: 24 February 2020 and December 2022
- ASEAN citizens: 22 June 2020 and December 2022
How to apply
You do not need a separate application for the English Language Refund. When you complete the EAP program and progress to an approved QUT Business course, the refund will be applied to tuition fees and spread over three semesters.
- The English Language Refund is for tuition fees which you paid in the EAP program.
- You must have studied at least one EAP program at QUT. You are required to pay tuition fees upfront for the EAP program as per normal QUT requirements.
- A maximum of 25 weeks EAP tuition fee, after all concessions or other scholarships have been applied, will be returned to you as a tuition fee refund against the degree program.
- You must have admission and be enrolled in a full time faculty degree program (minimum duration of at least three semesters) to receive the full refund.
- If you withdraw from an eligible degree program before the minimum 3 semesters has been completed, the refund is ceased and you are not entitled to receive any outstanding amounts.
- The refund is spread across three semesters of your faculty degree program.
- You must be an international student enrolled in a full time capacity.
- This English Language refund is available to both onshore and offshore students.