- Applications open
- 30 October 2018
- Applications close
- 6 March 2019
What you'll receive
- a scholarship of $468.25 per unit for the eight Graduate Certificate in Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) units.
Units that you've already completed or you've been awarded credit for won't be paid for by this scholarship.
- be applying for or enrolled in one of:
- Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS39)
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS11).
You must also:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- be a current member in good standing of Educate Plus, and remain a member through your studies
- have some demonstrated contribution to the education sector through roles in:
- alumni relations
- communications and marketing
- public relations
- admissions and enrolment
- external affairs
- community engagement
- business marketing
- show potential to further contribute to the education sector.
How to apply
- Complete an application form (PDF file, 235.9 KB).
- Submit your application to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator.
If you have any questions about completing the application, contact Dr Wendy Scaife.
What happens next?
A selection panel will assess your application based primarily on the information you provide. You may be asked to provide further information such as your contribution, or potential to contribute, to the education sector.
You may need to attend and interview as part of the selection process.
We'll email you to let you know the outcome of your application.
Read the terms and conditions (PDF file, 162.3 KB) for this scholarship.
About the scholarship
The Educate Plus ACPNS Scholarship is designed to assist members of Educate Plus to undertake study through The Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) to further their careers and enhance their contribution to the Australasian education and nonprofit sectors.