- Applications close
- 20 August 2021
What you'll receive
A one-off bursary valued at $2,500 to be paid upon confirmation of a Work Integrated Learning internship activity.
- Be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (please provide Certificate of Aboriginality).
- Be enrolled in a Creative Industries course (including double degrees)
- Be enrolled in a Work Integrated Learning unit (KKB341, KKB342, KKB351 or KKB352)
Note: students who have head started their WIL internship can apply and should provide evidence of their internship and how the bursary funds would recompense expenses incurred.
How to apply
To apply for this bursary, please submit:
- A completed application form
- A summary of your Work Integrated Learning internship activity and how the bursary will assist in supporting this
- Submit applications to email@example.com
What happens next?
A selection committee will assess each application and you will be contacted to advise the outcome.
About the scholarship
This bursary is funded by Mr Nathan Mayfield, a passionate advocate in encouraging indigenous students to undertake and complete university studies in a supportive and inclusive environment.