- Applications close
- 30 June 2021
What you'll receive
A one-off bursary valued at $2,500 to be paid upon confirmation of acceptance in professional development activity.
- be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (please provide Certificate of Aboriginality)
- be enrolled in a Creative Industries course (including double degrees)
- have a GPA of 4.50 or greater.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- submit a completed application form
- provide a summary of your proposed professional development activity and how the bursary will assist in supporting this.
- send your application to email@example.com.
What happens next?
A selection committee will assess each application and you will be contacted to advise the outcome.
About the scholarship
This bursary is funded by Mr Nathan Mayfield, a passionate advocate in encouraging indigenous students to undertake and complete university studies in a supportive and inclusive environment.