- Applications close
- 30 June 2017
What you'll receive
You will receive:
- $31,298 per year for 3.5 years
- a QUT tuition fee sponsorship (for international students).
- have recently completed a masters degree by research (or equivalent) in biomaterials science or a related field
- fulfil our PhD admission criteria, including English language requirements (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above if English is not your first language).
Your language skills may also be assessed in a personal interview.
How to apply
Submit your application by email to the project supervisor, Professor Yin Xiao.
Your application must include:
- a cover letter
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- full academic transcript
- supporting documents, including evidence of language proficiency
- contact details of 3 referees (email, address and phone numbers).
What happens next?
To discuss the research project further, contact Professor Yin Xiao by email.
For more information about the application process, contact the Science and Engineering Faculty Research Scholarships Office.
About the scholarship
Based at the Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation at QUT, you will work on a 3D printing project jointly funded by the Australian Research Council (ARC) and the Australia-China Centre for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (ACCTERM).
You will work in a highly regarded Australian institute supervised by transdisciplinary experts, including Professor Yin Xiao and Professor Dietmar Hutmacher at QUT and Adjunct Professor Chengtie Wu from Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.