What you'll receive
- a living allowance of AU$28,597 (2021 rate, indexed annually) for up to:
- 3 years for PhD students
- 1.5 years for Master of Philosophy students.
The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs.
- meet QUT academic and English language entry requirements for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- have either a:
- first-class honours (H1) qualification
- completed a masters degree by research
- have research experience in catalysis (desirable).
To receive the scholarship, you must successfully apply for a PhD or Master of Philosophy at QUT.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this scholarship is only available for students who are a resident or currently onshore in Australia.
How to apply
Your scholarship application must include:
- a cover letter
- an up-to-date CV.
What happens next?
This scholarship will remain open until a suitable candidate is found (we will follow up with you to confirm).
About the scholarship
This project aims to use visible light to control reactant adsorption on catalyst surfaces for accelerating reactions and tuning product selectivity.
This project is based with the QUT Centre for Materials Science.