What you'll receive
You'll receive a travel grant for up to $500 if you need to travel from rural, regional or remote areas to attend the ACPNS orientation and intensive weekend.
- be applying for or enrolled in one of:
- Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS39)
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS11)
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS16)
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) - Advanced (BS17).
- be experiencing financial hardship
- have a strong academic background
- have a work history in nonprofit organisation, or career goals to work in a nonprofit organisation
- come from a rural, regional or remote area.
How to apply
Applications for the first two teaching periods (6TP2 and 6TP3) close on 7 March 2018.
Applications for the last two teaching periods (6TP4 and 6TP5) close on 4 July 2018.
Extensions for applications may be available.
You must submit:
- a completed application form (PDF file, 502.0 KB)
- proof of your travel expenses.
Email your application to the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies.
What happens next?
We will assess your application and send you an email to advise if your application was successful.
If your application is successful we will reimburse your travel costs up to $500.
You must keep receipts from your travel expenses to and from the orientation and intensive program sessions, including:
- travel costs.
We will calculate travel grant payments based on your receipts.
About the scholarship
The ACPNS Alumni Chapter is very interested in the achievements and successes of their students. To offer their support, the committee will be donating a certain amount each year (beginning in 2012), towards travel grants to help students keep their study costs down.