What you'll receive
- a scholarship to cover 20% of your tuition fees for units commenced between course start date and 30 June 2021 (including units that commence but may not complete by 30 June 2021).
You must meet all the following requirements:
- be an undergraduate student graduating between 1 January 2020 and 20 July 2020
- accept and enrol into an approved QUT postgraduate coursework program commencing between 29 June 2020 and 31 August 2020
You're not eligible if:
- you receive another QUT academic scholarship.
- you are applying for HDR or Honours degree program
How to apply
What happens next?
Eligible students will not receive a separate scholarship offer letter but will have the discount automatically applied to tuiton fees for all elgibile teaching periods.
- fee sponsorship will be applied against each enrolled teaching period within the timelines of this scholarship.
- withdrawal from studies will result in the termination of this scholarship.
- this scholarship only applies to units commencing prior to 30 June 2021. Any periods of leave taken prior to 30 June 2021 will not extend the duration of this scholarship.
To keep your scholarship, you must:
- maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4 (on a 7-point scale).
- maintain enrolment in your postgraduate coursework program.
About the scholarship
QUT is committed to supporting our students. We acknowledge that these are difficult times, and as an institution, we want to provide real and practical support to our students.
In just a few months, the world has changed. QUT graduates in 2020 face unprecedented challenges as our workplaces, economy and society adjust to the impact of COVID-19 and traditional opportunities for graduate employment no longer apply.
This scholarship is intended for students graduating between 1 January 2020 and 20 July 2020 impacted by graduate employment opportunities as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, and are interested using this time to take up postgraduate qualification.
QUT will provide a scholarship to cover 20% of tuition fees for the units commenced between the course start date and 30 June 2021, including units that commence but may not complete by 30 June 2021.