When and where
Date and time
- Friday 17 December 2021
Online via Zoom
Program and registration
We’ll be hosting a live webinar at 12pm online via Zoom. Registration will be essential and will be available in November.
Subscribe for email updates and we’ll let you know when you can register.
We’re hosting live webinars for domestic students at 12pm and 1pm online via Zoom. Registration is essential to receive the Zoom link to access the event. You only need to register once to attend both or just one of the webinars.
Getting in to QUT
Admission pathways to your preferred course, ordering QTAC preferences and offers explained. You will also hear from current QUT students about life at university and be able to ask questions via chat.
Supporting your success at QUT
The QUT Student Success Group will provide information and resources for getting started at QUT. We'll introduce services to support you throughout your QUT studies.
International Year 12 students – your journey to QUT
We know you must have a lot of questions after the release of your results. Join us in this session to learn more about accepting your offer, scholarship eligibility, pathway options, and have all your questions answered.
International Year 12 students - What are my options?
Chat with our advisers to get all your questions answered when your results are released. Join us to learn more about accepting your offer, pathway options into university and scholarship eligibility.
Unable to attend the event?
Help making your decision
There are many ways for you to get ready for study in 2022. You can:
- explore course videos, virtual tours and student stories
- try Match My Skills to discover a personalised list of careers and courses that best match your interests
- browse our courses by study area
- read about the support services you can access while you’re studying
- explore the broad range of scholarships available
- chat to one of our HiQ advisors by live chat, phone or email if you need advice
- take a self-guided campus tour of Gardens Point or Kelvin Grove campuses.