Where to eat
Grab a bite to eat at the many cafes, restaurants and takeaway outlets that will be open throughout the campuses.
Sit back, relax and enjoy live entertainment by QUT students who will perform at various locations throughout the day.
Outside B block
- Raw Press
Outside D block
- Free fairy floss and popcorn
Old Government House
- The Pantry
- QUT Bookshop Café
- Boost Juice
- Guzman Y Gomez
- Lock Stock Salads
- Origin Kebabs
- Teppanyaki Time
V block (library)
- Merlo Coffee
- Sausage sizzle
- Zeus by Humanity Coffee
- Aroma Cafe
- Burger Urge
- The Corner Store - retailing an extensive range of lollies, snacks, ice-creams, cold drinks and convenience items.
- Gerbino's Cafe
- Earth and Steam, outside Z9, Creative Industries Precinct
- La Boite Espresso Bar, Creative Industries Precinct
- Kelvin Grove Village, Musk Avenue
- Beadles Café, opposite the Library
- Food outlets in C block
- Free popcorn next to F block information tent
- Free popcorn next to the information tent at The Parade Ground, Creative Industries Precinct.
We're committed to sustainable practices and reducing waste, so we encourage you to bring your own water bottle. If you need a drink of water or a water bottle refill, we have water bubblers available all around our campuses. Many of them are located inside buildings. Just ask our friendly staff for the nearest location.
The fun stuff
Being a student is about more than just studying. Find out how you can get involved in sport and co-curricular programs to make the most of your time at QUT. There’ll also be plenty of freebies for you to collect on the day.