Our December campus tours program is for prospective undergraduate students only (recent Year 12 graduates, their parents/guardians and post-school students).
Your tour guide will be a current QUT student ambassador who will provide general campus information and an insight into what it’s like to study at QUT.
- We are unable to guarantee that your tour guide will be studying within your interest area.
- Students will not be able to answer specific admission questions but will refer you to our specialist HiQ team at the end of the tour where you can ask further questions.
Attendees and cancellations
Tours are limited to a maximum of four people.
- All attendee names must be provided.
- Additional attendees who present on the day will not be able to participate.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your registration if unwell, please use the links found on your confirmation email.
- If your cancellation is less than 24 hours prior to your booking, please contact:
Stay COVID safe
Being COVID safe is a shared responsibility. All students, staff and visitors to our campuses and facilities must follow government directions and COVID-safe practices when visiting QUT campuses.
When to not attend – we really hope to see you, but please do not attend if you:
When to not attend - we really hope to see you, but please do not attend if you:
- are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath
- are confirmed to have COVID-19 or are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
- have been overseas or to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- please ensure you cancel your registration.
When you attend your registered booking:
- maintain social distancing. Keep 1.5m between yourself and others who are not from your household, including QUT staff and student ambassadors
- wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer
- keep up to date with Queensland Health advice on COVID-19
- consider downloading the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- keep up to date with COVID-safe public transport travel updates on the Translink website.
- if you become unwell during the event, please seek immediate assistance from your tour guide.
Meeting locations and campus information
Your QUT ambassador tour guide will be waiting in front of A block at each campus. Look out for the navy blue QUT T-shirts.
Please note there is no free parking on either campus. Ensure you give yourself an extra 15 minutes to park (if driving), or to walk across campus from the relevant public transport. Details of our campuses, parking and public transport can be found on your confirmation email and on the Campus tours page.
Personal items, storage and sun safety
We are unable to store bags, or any other large items. Also, as your tour will be predominantly outdoors, ensure you bring along water, and wear a hat and sunscreen. Water bubblers are accessible across both campuses.
To discuss tour options for students with a disability, please contact: