If you have already been conferred, received your parchment but were unable to attend your graduation ceremony, you can register to attend a future ceremony at specific times throughout the year.Strict deadlines apply to registration cut-offs and we cannot accept late registrations.
July 2018 Graduation Ceremony Registration for already conferred students will be open 14 May – 22 June 2018.
December 2018 Graduation Ceremony Registration for already conferred students will be open 8 October – 23 November 2018.
Register your attendance
As you are no longer a current student and do not have access to HiQ student account and the graduation portlet, you can register your attendance via the below steps:
- Check Ceremony dates and times (refer to Ceremony Schedule) to confirm the ceremony of your graduating course.
- Register (Hyperlink to online form to be obtained) your attendance between the nominated dates.
- Purchase all guest tickets via QTIX. Ticket limits apply and will be confirmed by QTIX at time of purchasing.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework students (including Masters by Research and Master of Philosophy Students) - order and pay for your Academic dress via QUT Guild
- Doctoral Candidates – Your Academic Dress requirements will be part of your graduation registration submission. You must include height and hat size in centimetres (cm) within the allocated fields in Graduation Registration form.
- Check your nominated email account for your Graduation Confirmation. Print the Graduation Confirmation email and bring it with you or present the email on a mobile device at the registration desk on the day of your ceremony. Allow up to 2 weeks after submission of registration to receive confirmation.
- Ensure you arrive two hours prior to the ceremony start time on day of ceremony.
- Refer to the below Graduation guides for further information.