- Study a Bachelor of Urban Development (Honours) and gain experience in a highly practical course that mirrors the emerging trends of the industry.
- Further your depth of knowledge and skills to apply throughout your career with an Honours degree.
- Gain practical experience with our Work Integrated Learning program.
- Study construction management, quantity surveying and cost engineering, or urban and regional planning.
As part of this course, you must choose a major.
Choose an option to see course information:
- Construction Management (Honours)
- Quantity Surveying and Cost Engineering (Honours)
- Urban and Regional Planning (Honours)
'I’m able to plan for and deliver sustainable and innovative outcomes for our growing population. Creating a tangible legacy is a definite career highlight and the real-world experiences and up-to-date topics of my QUT degree gave me the edge to make that possible.'
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.