- Study creative writing or film, screen and new media, while meeting the academic requirements for admission to legal practice in Australia.
- Complete 2 degrees in 5.5 years full-time.
- Develop professional skills in creative and corporate writing and editing, or in cinematography, editing, sound or directing, or learn how to be a producer or scriptwriter.
- Gain a strong foundation in contemporary law knowledge, understanding and experience.
- Benefit from meaningful connections with high profile industry employers and classes with leading and internationally renowned law experts.
As part of this course, you must choose a major.
Choose an option to see course information:
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.