Are you considering a career in Health? This one day event invites students to learn about Health at QUT and participate in the Health Fusion Team Challenge Kickstart - a collaborative, fun group activity that showcases how numerous health disciplines contribute to patient care.
Originally adapted from an undergraduate university competition, the challenge highlights the importance of inter-professional teamwork and collaboration in Health.
Over the course of the full-day program you will:
- learn about future careers in Biomedical sciences, Nursing, Exercise sciences, Pharmacy, Paramedic Science, Medical Imaging, Nutrition and Dietetics, Optometry, Podiatry, and Psychology
- collaborate with university academics and current QUT Health students
- hear about student life, scholarships and future career opportunities
- tour the Gardens Point campus
- learn the importance of inter-professional teamwork and collaboration by participating in the Health Fusion Team Challenge Kickstart.
Registrations for this event have now closed.
Date: Tuesday 2 July 2019
Time: 10am to 4pm (9.45am registration, includes 30 minute lunch break)
Students BYO lunch or purchase on campus. Lunch is unsupervised.
Location: Room P502, Level 5, P Block, Gardens Point Campus
Grades: 10 to 12
Interested in more holiday programs?
QUT's Winter Holiday program will feature a series of hands-on STEM workshops for all ages in the July holidays that will inspire the next generation of STEM thinkers.
The Engineering Link project invites Year 10, 11 and 12 students to get hands-on in university-level projects, working with practicing engineers and experiencing activities that will open their eyes to possible career paths.