A series of workshops and events in Engineering and Design are now available for high school students.
We are providing high school students with the opportunity to collaborate with our staff and students, and engage in hands-on activities in our design and fabrication facilities.
Our Engineering engagement team can offer your school:
- Engineering-focused campus tours, with visits to our labs and design studios
- Opportunities to meet an engineer (online or on campus) through the ‘Engineers do what now?’ series
- Design workshops (including design skills, ergonomics, humancentred design, and design drawing)
- Electrical engineering and robotics workshops with our Aerospace and Robotics student clubs
- ‘Cre8 and Fabricate’ – a week long series of design workshops in June
For more information about these opportunities and to express your school’s interest, please contact the Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org