There are many opportunities to talk to QUT staff and students during the year.
Take a look at some upcoming events below:
- A quick guide to QUT: Information session for Year 9 and 10 students, 28 April. Join QUT student ambassadors and staff for a dedicated Year 9 and 10 session which will provide some tools to help you with course and careers decisions.
- Pathways to QUT webinar, 6 May. Regardless of your age or background, there are many ways to gain entry to QUT. Join us for a live webinar to to get tailored advice for post-school and mature-age students about ways to gain entry to QUT, switching courses and support.
- Regional career markets, May–August. QUT will be in attendance at various regional career markets.
- Careers and Employment Expo, 21–22 May. Get your questions about university answered by our staff and students at Queensland's largest careers, training, education and employment expo.
- Virtual Careers Expo (hosted by Torrens University Australia), 27 May
- TSXPO,17–18 July. Talk to our staff and students for advice on your course options, admission procedures and scholarships at Australia's largest tertiary studies event.
- QUT Open Day, 24—25 July. There’ll be tours of the campus and facilities on Saturday 24 July, and online seminars and expert advice on Sunday 25 July. Sign up for Open Day email updates and you’ll go into the draw to win a MacBook Air.