QUT Sport is proud to support aspiring, developing and elite athletes across a wide range of sports by offering sport scholarships annually for both new and existing students.
The 2020 QUT Sport Scholarships on offer are:
- Aspiring Sports Scholarships for aspiring athletes competing in netball, water polo and swimming
- Sport Development Scholarships open to all sportspeople representing in sports verified by Sport Australia
- Elite Sport Scholarships open to all sportspeople representing in sports verified by Sport Australia
- Esports Scholarships for aspiring League of Legends players who will compete for QUT.
Sport Development, Elite Sport, and Esports Scholarships include additional benefits such as:
- membership to the Elite Athlete Program
- access to personal and professional development opportunities
- access to nutrition and sports psychology services and more
- membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- access to QUT's Leadership and Development Program.
QUT Sport Scholarship applications close 15 November 2019 and QUT Esports applications close 1 October 2019.
Visit the website for more information about the scholarship categories, eligibility and support.