How to enter
- Registrations open
- Monday 25 October 2021
- Early bird registrations close
- Monday 28 February 2022
- Business case sent to teams
- Tuesday 1 March 2022
- Written submissions due
- Monday 25 April 2022 (12 noon)
- Finalist teams announced
- Thursday 5 May 2022
- Champions round, QUT Gardens Point campus
- Saturday 21 May 2022, 9am-3pm
Exact timing will be confirmed closer to the day.
To compete in the BlueShift Business Case Competition, you must be:
- in Year 10, 11 or 12 and enrolled in high-school as a full-time student at the time of the BlueShift finals
- given permission by your teacher
- enthusiastic about business and networking opportunities
- available to participate on finals day, Saturday 21 May 2022.
Your team must:
- consist of three to four students in total, from the same school
- be accompanied by a teacher if they’re participating in the finals.
Teams can consist of any combination of students enrolled in Year 10, 11 and 12, and a school can register up to three teams each year.
2020 Competition dates
- Registrations open - Friday 17 January
- Case released - Monday 2 March
- Written submission due and final registrations close - Monday 27 April
- Finalists announced - Tuesday 5 May
- Champions round - Saturday 23 May
What happens next?
The case will be released online and you'll have eight weeks to submit a final written solution.
Registered teams will be invited to participate in an online coaching session with a member of the QUT Business School Case Competition team.
A panel of judges will assess the written submissions and choose finalists. We’ll email you to let you know the outcome of your submission.