Explore topics that we're looking for students to research, and discover the fields that our students are currently working on.
Within each School or discipline, you can find topics at your study level: PhD, Masters, Honours or the Vacation Research Experience Scheme (VRES).
1 matching student topics
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 matching student topics
Plasma nanoscience and nanotechnology is a rapidly emerging multidisciplinary research topic focusing on physical, chemical, and biological effects of low-temperature plasmas.
- Lead unit
- School of Chemistry, Physics and Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical engineering and medical physics
- Energy and process engineering
- Genetics and biotechnology
- Environmental technologies
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Study levels
- Master of Philosophy