The Energy Researchers at QUT are pleased to invite you to the Power, Energy & Clean Technologies (PECT) Seminar series. Seminars take place on the first Friday of each month throughout 2018, commencing in February.
2 March 2018. Delivering Queensland Government's Energy Plan. Presented by Mr Tim Quirey from Queensland Government.
2 February 2018. Presented by QUT’s Chief Entrepreneur in Residence at qutbluebox, Dr Timothy MacTaggart.
- Seminar 2 February 2018 - video recording (97 MB)
- Seminar 2 February 2018 - presentation notes (1.8 MB)
- Seminar 24 November 2017 - video recording (88.3 MB)
- Seminar 24 November 2017 - presentation notes (6.2 MB)
6 October 2017. Balancing the needs of security and data in customer-centric power networks. Presented by Mr Simon English, Energy Queensland.
- Seminar 6 October 2017 - video recording (99 MB)
- Seminar 6 October 2017 - presentation notes (933 KB)
1 September 2017. Reality and future of batteries. Presented by Professor Jose Alarco, QUT.
4 August 2017. Superconducting electric machines: Current status and opportunities in power and energy applications. Presented by Mr Peter O’Brien, QUT.
- Seminar 4 August 2017 - video recording (102.5 MB)
- Seminar 4 August 2017 - presentation notes (2.76 MB
7 July 2017. Transition to an intelligent grid: Distribution network visibility study. Presented by Dr Daniel Eghbal and Dr Olav Krause, Energex Ltd.
5 May 2017. Anticipating and addressing security challenges in an evolving power system. Presented by Dr Jenny Riesz and Mr Christopher du Plessis, AEMO.
7 April 2017. Optimising investment decisions for demand: management, storage and energy efficiency for multi-dwelling communities. Presented by Mr Aaron Liu, QUT.
3 March 2017. Using pay-per-use technology to bring electric vehicles and renewable energy to the 99%. Presented by Brendan Lee, Octillion Australia.
3 February 2017. Growing roar of the coming energy wave of change. Presented by Associate Professor Geoff Walker, QUT.
Close of business on the Wednesday before each seminar. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 - 12.50 PM followed by light refreshments
- Z Block, Level 10, Z-1064, QUT Gardens Point Campus
- Science and Engineering Faculty, QUT.
- Adriana Bodnarova
Join us on the first Friday of each month for the Power, Energy and Clean Technologies (PECT) Seminar series.