Get involved with research projects conducted under the Cancer and Palliative Care Outcomes Centre (CPC) focusing on workforce development in palliative care.
This project is located at QUT Kelvin Grove campus.
Research activities include:
- literature search and review
- preparing ethics application
- drafting or revising conference papers or journal articles.
You'll work within an interdisciplinary team across Australia to coordinate research activities, including:
- preparation of literature summary tables to identify the evidence (and gaps)
- enter, clean and manage raw data
- attend research meetings
- perform general research administrative duties.
You'll have access to supervisors and will primarily be in contact with the research fellow in palliative care. A hot desk workspace will be organised in Q Block, Kelvin Grove campus.
Skills and experience
You should have:
- experience and high-level skills in searching library databases
- high-level written communication skills
- good time management and attention to detail.
Contact the supervisor for more information. Distinguished Professor Patsy Yates is the principal supervisor.