In this project, we will explore uncertainty quantification in mathematical ecology via a number of different methods. The project will involve application to ecological dynamics in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Develop new simulation algorithms.
- Estimate model parameters.
- Examine parameter identifiability using a number of approaches.
- New software.
- New mathematical insights.
- Write a paper to be published in the scientific literature.
Skills and experience
- Competency in programming.
- Experience in modelling with differential equations.
Contact the supervisor for more information.