Thermal management is one of the critical issues related with advanced electronics. To ensure the operation, it is important for the heat removal or isolation. Due their high thermal conductivity, carbon nanomaterials have played a unique role in thermal management area.
- working in a big modelling and simulation group
- using molecular dynamics simulations
- study the thermal transport properties of carbon nanomaterials
- understand the nanoscale thermal transport
- design carbon nanostructures with high thermal conductivity
Skills and experience
- mechanical background
- materials background
- solid state physics
- molecular dynamics simulation
You may be able to apply for a research scholarship in our annual scholarship round.
Contact the supervisor for more information.