- Bernadette Giuffrida, ABS
Not all machine learning methods are created equal and not all training datasets are of the same standard of quality.
In this project we'll look at how machine learning methods can be quality assured and validated with a particular focus on training datasets.
You can expect to:
- learn about a range of machine learning methods and the role of training datasets
- engage with relevant industry partners about the issues we are combatting
- communicate your work in an interactive manner
- meet regularly with your supervisor(s) to discuss ideas and research direction, as well as to receive feedback.
A review of the relevant machine learning techniques covering their strengths and weaknesses as well as an overview of their implementations and results.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this project, you'll need an interest in machine learning methods and the role of training datasets. Some experience in machine learning would be beneficial.
Contact the supervisor for more information.