Four Summer VRES positions specifically for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander QUT Business School students working on an immersive research project. This research will allow students to better understand the role of research and its role as an effective approach to developing solutions to complex problems.
- $2,000.00 honorarium
- flexible-delivery under academic supervision (set your own days)
- independent or group-based delivery experience
- 80-100 hours
- no prior research experience required
- work closely with academics and the QUT Business School Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Advisory Group
- professional development opportunity
- engage with senior public sector leaders and policymakers, including Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- develop applied research skills
To apply, send your resume and an 150 word statement on why you're interested in the Summer VRES program to ATSIRS Coordinator, Ryan Menner.
Contact ATSIRS Coordinator, Ryan Menner for more information and to apply