New ways to learn
Through real-world, evidence-based research, we are informing the learning environments of the future.
Our research aims to improve educational culture, policies and practices, including:
- preparing teachers for changing learning environments
- understanding the diverse needs of learners
- identifying the opportunities and risks of data and technology in learning
- empowering educators to generate and use data to achieve effective learning outcomes
- developing instruments and interventions to measure and evaluate educational practices and programs.
Real world focus
We focus on evaluating and improving educational outcomes through optimal use of data and technologies in the following areas of transdisciplinary research including:
- STEM education
- student engagement, learning and behaviour
- early childhood health, development and wellbeing
- autism research
- Indigenous knowledges in education
- literacies for the 21st century
- teacher education and professional development.
Study with us
Through a more progressive, collaborative approach to research, we are delivering solutions to real world challenges.