Contribute to the journal
The journal publishes twice a year and all issues can be downloaded online. We are constantly accepting papers and reviewers from Indigenous and non-Indigenous scholars alike.
Become a reviewer
The success of the journal is dependent on a diverse range of reviewers who ensure that accepted submissions are of a high quality.
We encourage academics of all backgrounds to offer their services as a peer reviewer. Benefits of reviewing manuscripts include:
- keeping informed of emerging ideas in your field
- strengthening your critical thinking skills
- gaining more experience organising thoughts
- improving your own writing skills
- giving back to the research community.
You can become a reviewer for the journal by accessing your profile on the journal website, selecting Roles and then ticking Reviewer.