This Frontiers of Materials Research symposium aims to maximise collaboration between Australian university partners and the most influential Australian scientists in the field of material science and electron microscopy.
Join Australian Laureate Fellow, Professor Dmitri Golberg (QUT) for presentations by some of Australia's leading material scientists.
Download the Program (PDF, 40KB)
Download the Abstracts (PDF, 133KB)
Confirmed Invited speakers include:
- Debra Bernhardt, UQ
- Ying Chen, Deakin
- Chennupati Jagadish, ANU
- Michael Fuhrer, Monash
- Yukihito Kondo, JEOL
- Dougal McCulloch, RMIT
- Paul Munroe, UNSW
- Nam-Trung Nguyen, Griffith
- Simon Ringer, Sydney
- Andrei Rode, ANU
- Yusuke Yamauchi, Wollongong
Who should attend?
All are invited to this free event. It may be of most interest to students, post-doctoral researchers, academia and industry staff specialising in:
- materials science and engineering
- nanotechnology of advanced materials
- modern methods of theoretical computations
- experimental analyses, including transmission electron microscopy, scanning tunnelling electron microscopy etc.
Registration is required. Attendees will be provided with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea throughout the course of the day.
Questions regarding this event should be directed to Professor Dmitri Golberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) on (07) 3138 6601. For ticketing enquiries or confirmation of dietary requirements, please contact Rebecca Petersen (email@example.com) on (07) 3138 1859.
- 19 October 2017
- 8:30am - 6:00pm
- QUT Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4001
- Owen J. Wordsworth Room, Level 12, S Block
- Rebecca Petersen
- (07) 3138 1859
- Register for Frontiers of Materials Research
- Calendar Event
- Add Event to Calendar
Frontiers of Materials Research Symposium is open for registration. Hosted by Australian Laureate Fellow, Professor Dmitri Golberg, this event features sessions with some of Australia's leading materials scientists.